Employment: Service Writer/Advisor
Responsibilities: As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for initiating automotive services and repairs by ascertaining vehicle performance problems and service requests, verifying warranty and service contract coverage, developing estimates; writing repair orders, maintaining customer records.
•Serve as the communicator and liaison between the customer and technician, ensuring the customer’s needs are understood by the technician and the needed and recommended service/repairs are understood by the customer.
•Verify Automotive warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers and explaining provisions and exclusions.
•Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor and calculating customer's payment.
•Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required, obtaining approval signature and entering RO into service database system.
•Communicate additional repair and service needs to the customer based on vehicle inspection.
•Administer the manufacturer warranty for qualifying vehicle repairs.
•Present a friendly, professional greeting to customers and helps identify, confirm and offer resolution to customer concerns.
•Consult with customers on applicable service specials and keeping customer informed on completion times and service expenses.
- • Previous Service Advisor experience, recommended not required
- Prior experience as an automotive technician is a plus
- • A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid state driver's license
13740 Madison Ave
Lakewood, OH 44107
Apply For This Position